Register your store savings and bonus cards to send money to Montgomery Knolls and Pine Crest just by shopping. There is no charge to you. If you participated last year, you do have to register your cards again.
Montgomery Knolls is a proud participant in the statewide Black-Eyed Susan Book Award program. Each year, the second grade students get a chance to read all the nominated picture books. After reading each one, the students cast a vote for their favorite.
1. In the center grey box click on "PARCC practice tests" highlighted in blue.
2. Underneath the "Test Preparation" sub-heading click the drop down menu then choose "Practice tests".
3. From here you will choose to view either the reading/language arts or mathematics tests. Regardless of the subject you choose you will be led to a screen that offers the different grade level practice tests.
4. Choose the grade level test you would like to take then click on the bar that reads, "Standard TestNav Version"
5. The next screen will prompt you to start the test. Good luck!
This is a link to an interactive multiplication table that we use in school. You might sit with your 3rd grader as they work on this site. Perhaps you can start with the 2 or 4 times tables. Ask them to explain their strategies and reasoning to you!
Third graders begin memorizing basic facts in the winter, and the expectation is that they will know their basic multiplication facts, from memory, by the end of 3rd grade. This website offers practice games.
The MKPCPTA listserv has become a wonderful place for the MKPC community to share information that relates to our schools and to allow parents and teachers of the community to discuss issues that impact our children.
To help facilitate communication on the listserv, the MKPCPTA Board and listserv moderators have created these guidelines.